Friday, June 12, 2009

Micro Mario Plushie

I am SO SORRY that there has been such a delay in getting stuff made but uni has been hectic. I'm only studying for exams now so more stuff should come out quicker.

OK so its not a soft stuffed creature, but it is still soft!

Once again i have created for some strange reason phone charms that are Mario inspired. These super cute star and cloud have one jingle bell and another assorted bell [they can differ from the ones shown here] as well as the usual non-fraying black ribbon.

Just like the others these are handmade limited edition and come with a special pouch thing, trust me its cool. Come early before its all gone!

Cant wait to see you there. ^^

P.S Sorry about the dodgy picture, my camera was running out of battery. They look cuter in real life so please come and check it out at SMASH!

P.S.S Keep checking back I'll be posting stuff up quicker now!

0 comments: