Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chibi mario stars


May i present to you... the first fruits of my labour! Apparently watching my brother play hours and hours of super mario has altered my subconscious creating cute chubby stars with eyes that suspiciously look like ones on screen.

This chibi mario star is seriously limited edition. I wasn't able to source anymore of the parts that i need to make it so once its gone it is defiantly gone.

Using quality porcelain it comes in pink, blue, and white. With a silver bell and non-fraying ribbon [i hate it when things fray!]. And because I'm super bored, each comes with its own gift pouch (not the boring usual kind, something special trust me ^^).

I'm super busy at uni at the moment but as I make stuff I'll post them up so you can have a look!

0 comments: