Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sweet Sakura Wing Velvet Pouch



This pretty pouch is definately for the sugary girls [as opposed to spicy] out there and the sweet lolitas.
.
A perfect size to hold all your nicknacks eg. Ipod, phone, makeup, jewellery etc.. Its great for anything really! To hold all your special things going to a lolita meet, or just holding your essentials in a super cute bag.
.
Embellished with lace, a foil lined glass heart, pretty beads [sorry the picture i took didn't pick up the shine] and a sakura inspired swirl wing its just perfect.
.
I have decided to change tags so that limited edition only applied to things that i have less than 10 to sell so i will definately be changing the tags.
Be quick though because this one is seriously limited edition.
.
I'm considering making a diffrent version [for all the spicy chicks out there ^^ I know not everyone likes pink!] its being designed in my mind as we speak. I'll keep you posted.
.
OH and another little point, i'm only posting detail pics now not the whole thing. I realised that if i just post pictures of what i made then you may as well just shop online and i may also take bad pictures [I have limited photography skills ><] and you guys wouldn't bother taking a look.
.
So please come take a look. I'm also of thinking of making super limited edition one offs that i wont post, don't miss out on those! [Don't worry though i will let you know if i do the one offs]
.
P.S I'm sorry that there aren't any paragraphs, for some reason blogger wont let me put them in. The full stops are there so it is more readable, i will try and fix it asap.

0 comments: