Monday, July 6, 2009

As promised....

As promised I am now letting you all know that the limited edition is a go ahead. It has been done and is mostly jewellery/ one off creations, so if you are interested find me early!

I'm not posting a picture because i don't think my photo taking skills would do it justice, but just so you can picture it in your mind i have a few sweet jewellery pieces pink hearts, ribbons, pearls that kind of thing.

I also have 4 heart brooches. Each one was hand sewn by me [not with the machine, old school style... needle and thread] and is completely individual. Made of red wool knit, it has various charms and that hanging off it. Each one has a distinct feel...

Lady luck
Fortuna
Valentina
Bella

So if you're interested as said before you will need to come and find me early because they are one offs and i probably would not be able to make them again even if requested. I may post a picture of them on the site after smash! just as an archive type thing [because they are very pretty and I'm quite proud of them ^^].

0 comments: